Assertive Criminal Law Attorneys in Cranston
Defending the rights of individuals accused of crimes in East Greenwich, North Kingstown and Coventry
Kerry I. Rafanelli, Attorney at Law has 30 years of experience defending individuals accused of crimes. We zealously protect your constitutional rights and build a strong defense to achieve the best results in your case. Our team empowers you to make good decisions. Read our responses to criminal law FAQs and contact our firm to learn more about your rights in cases involving:
- DWI -- Penalties for a driving while intoxicated (DWI) conviction include incarceration, heavy fines, community service hours, drunk driving school and driver's license suspension. Our DWI defense law firm helps you obtain the best possible outcome in your case.
- Reckless driving -- Reckless driving is described by the Rhode Island statute as operating "a motor vehicle recklessly so that the lives or safety of the public might be endangered." This criminal offense can result in a significant loss of drivers license and fines. Our criminal defense law firm may seek the reduction of your DWI charges to reckless driving if it is in your best interest to do so.
- Traffic violations -- Moving violations result in fines, rating against your driving record and possible auto insurance premium rate increases. Multiple traffic violations can amount to substantial fines, license suspension and even cancellation of your auto insurance policy. Our traffic defense law firm fights your tickets and can represent you in serious traffic cases involving driving on a suspended license, leaving the scene of an accident, reckless driving or DWI.
- Domestic disorderly conduct and assault -- Domestic disorderly conduct and assault are serious crimes. Our team helps protect victims of abuse by obtaining civil and criminal domestic violence injunctions.
- Juvenile law -- Kerry I. Rafanelli is often appointed as a guardian ad litem in family law cases because of his skills and knowledge about representing children. We apply this same level of respect and advocacy to representing children who have been charged with a crime. We protect your child's rights in the juvenile justice system and, if appropriate, we seek alternative programs -- including drug and alcohol treatment, anger management, mental health counseling and educational and mentoring services.
Learn more from experienced Warwick criminal defense lawyers about defending your rights in the criminal courts.
Consult an experienced East Greenwich attorney who can protect your constitutional rights in the criminal courts. Call Kerry I. Rafanelli, Attorney at Law or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.